TSI Seats aims to create value through innovation studies in all areas primarily in line with sustainability strategies including product and process.
To make this happen TSI Seats,
• Provides the necessary conditions for the creation of an atmosphere of innovation within the organization and in the value chain,
• Sets goals to its managers can develop the innovation culture in the institution, and follows up on these goals,
• Organizes interdisciplinary activities to improve the innovation awareness of its employees and the ecosystem they are in and to disseminate innovation practices,
• Researches, implements and supports the implementation of new environmentally friendly technologies and applications in the field of study,
• Implement and support the necessary innovation studies with all its stakeholders within the institution or by using open innovation and external resources,
• While benefiting from systematic innovation practices for nationalization studies, it aims at global competitiveness by benefiting from new innovations for the world.
For this purpose within TSI Seats,
• Employees constantly improve themselves, do not hesitate to ask for support to access information,
• Managers support their employees who do innovation studies,
• The acquired knowledge and skills are brought into the institutional memory,
• Stakeholders in the value chain are also supported to take part in this cycle.